SecurityWeek’s Threat Detection and Incident Response (TDIR) Summit brings together security practitioners from around the world to share war stories on breaches and the murky world of high-end cyberattacks.
This event will dive into Threat hunting tools and frameworks, and explore value of threat intelligence data in the defender’s security stack.
Attendees can expect high-quality presentations and sessions on the following:
- Extending Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) to the network layers.
- Threat hunting tools and frameworks.
- The value of threat intelligence data in the defender’s security stack
- Logging and monitoring for signs of infections
- Open sharing of IOCs and artifacts to help with threat hunting
- Managed services and best practices around outsourcing incident response
- Much more! (Add Calendar Reminder)
2023 Diamond Sponsor