SecurityWeek’s Threat Detection and Incident Response (TDIR) Summit brings together security practitioners from around the world to share war stories on breaches and the murky world of high-end cyberattacks.
This event will dive into Threat hunting tools and frameworks, and explore value of threat intelligence data in the defender’s security stack.
(Access Virtual Event Platform Here)
Attendees can expect high-quality presentations and sessions on the following:
- Extending Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) to the network layers.
- Threat hunting tools and frameworks.
- The value of threat intelligence data in the defender’s security stack
- Logging and monitoring for signs of infections
- Open sharing of IOCs and artifacts to help with threat hunting
- Managed services and best practices around outsourcing incident response
- Much more! (Add Calendar Reminder)
2023 Diamond Sponsor