As cybersecurity breaches and incidents escalate, the cyber insurance ecosystem is undergoing rapid and transformational change. Amidst this turmoil, CISOs and risk management leaders must understand clearly the role of cyber insurance in a robust security program, ongoing changes to premiums and policy pricing, the errors that could deny coverage and how it all fits into global incident response planning.
At this inaugural 2024 Cyber Insurance & Liability Summit, SecurityWeek editors will lead in-depth discussions on the following issues:
- The changing face of underwriting and risk selection practices
- The malware landscape and its effects on cyber insurance policies
- Risk management tools for cyber insurance u Market movements and premium pricing
- Cyber risk across supply chains and third-parties
- Coverage in the era of cyberwarfare